Large Environmental Technologies & Systems Lab
L-E-T-S creates innovative solutions to physical infrastructure in the built environment, focusing specifically on technologies with large geographical and spatial scales. We map innovation, identify emerging sectors, and develop foundational technologies that improve the how we build urban and regional systems through design.
L-E-T-S collaborative approach takes many forms, from the development of customized approaches to specific projects needs, to the licensing of propriety technologies to partners.
- Patent Mapping of Urban, Regional, and Landscape Related Technologies
- Identification of Emerging Technology Sectors in the Built Environment
- Historical Analysis of Technology Development in Specific Regions
- Terraforming and Restoration in Deltaic Landscapes
- Vegetated Urban and Building Systems
- Ecology of the Urban Intertidal Zone, Including Seawalls and Revetments
- Fabrication and Detailed Design of Environmental Systems
- Integration of Technology Across Scales